About the author
Ramona Cruz-Peters is the author of Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Beginners and 30-Minute Instant Pot Cookbook and the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Fab Everyday®, a lifestyle website and social media presence that reaches over 10 million people per month. Written from her point-of-view as a working mom who can appreciate both the simple and fabulous things in life, Fab Everyday operates on the belief that life can be lived fabulously (even with a busy schedule, two messy kids, and operating on a budget). After graduating from UCLA with a degree in Sociology, Ramona began her communications career in information technology and social media at Myspace, where she spent five years. Following that, she worked in marketing and communications for both private and non-profit organizations (one of which she led to a social media award for the Austin-American Statesman) until leaving her corporate job to manage Fab Everyday full-time in 2018. Ramona’s recipes and projects have been featured in Allrecipes Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Country Living, BuzzFeed, POPSUGAR, Reader’s Digest, Apartment Therapy, and more. Born in England, raised in Southern California, Ramona is a (very) busy 40-something mom of two kids (12-year-old Grayson and 10-year-old Sawyer) living with her husband, children, and two pug dogs near Austin, Texas. Keep up with Ramona and all her recipes and lifestyle tips at FabEveryday.com, on Fab Everyday’s YouTube channel, and @fabeveryday on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can also follow Ramona Cruz-Peter’s Amazon Author Page here.
Books by Ramona Cruz-Peters
Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Beginners by Ramona Cruz-Peters. Take the pressure off of pressure cooking by enjoy all the benefits like faster cooking, more flavor, and easy cleanup- no experience required. Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Beginners has everything you need to know to use your device with confidence, from how pressure cookers work, to how you can make quick and easy recipes for every meal and occasion.
Delicious recipes for a perfect pressure cooker meal―the beginner’s guide.
There’s a reason everyone loves having a pressure cooker. Whether it’s time saved in the kitchen, the convenience of set-it-and-forget-it cooking, or simple dishes loaded with delicious flavors―these appliances have a lot of potential. The Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Beginners is your guide to everything you need to know about this culinary gadget―no experience needed.
Learn how your pressure cooker works and the foolproof ways to make a fabulous dish every time. Then set up your kitchen for success with pantry essentials and equipment must-haves. Enjoy step-by-step instructions for 75 different delectable recipes that help tackle meals during a busy week or make entertaining guests a snap with dishes like Garlic-Sesame Chicken Wings, Sweet Jalapeño Cornbread, or Shrimp Scampi. Tasty, easy, and affordable―even if you’ve never used a pressure cooker before.
Inside the Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Beginners, you’ll find:
- No pressure cooking―Take comfort with simple recipes that are designed for maximum flavor and minimal prep time.
- Customize it―Tips, tricks, and substitution hints help make every recipe exactly how you like it, using ingredients you already have.
- Steamed up―Learn the differences between a stovetop and electric pressure cooker, then use the buyer’s guide to select the best one for you.
Get cooking right away with this fun and easy pressure cooker cookbook―no pressure.
30-Minute Instant Pot Cookbook: Quick and Easy Recipes for Every Meal by Ramona Cruz-Peters. The Instant Pot can be a game changer for busy folks who still want to enjoy delicious home-cooked meals. Armed with the 30-Minute Instant Pot Cookbook, you can whip up tasty dishes in a half hour or less.
Create quick and easy everyday meals with your Instant Pot
What sets this healthy Instant Pot cookbook apart:
- An intro to the Instant Pot—Use your Instant Pot with confidence thanks to a comprehensive, step-by-step guide that covers everything from the sealing ring to the steam release.
- A range of quick recipes—Prepare a number of satisfying dishes using super simple ingredients, whether you want to make a brunch staple like Eggs en Cocotte or impressive dinner fare such as Lemon-Caper Poached Halibut.
- A true time-saver—Spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your meals with dishes that require no more than 30 minutes, including prep and the time it takes for the pot to come to pressure.
Discover recipes that are easy and exciting with this Instant Pot cookbook for beginners.