The furniture is the BabyMod Park Lane line from Wal-Mart. The gray chair is Ikea’s Tullsta chair. The lamp is also from Ikea, the Dudero (a steal at only $14.99!). Oh, and the picture frames and curtains too. Don’t you love how the curved lines on the curtains coordinate with the curve of the lamp? In addition to the price and contemporary style, I love Ikea curtains since they start out as a once-size-fits all super long length that you can cut and hem down to the size you need. As for frames, I don’t go anywhere else for frames, as you just can’t beat Ikea’s price for solid frames that include matting.
The urban theme wouldn’t be complete without these skyline bookends that I found on Amazon (disclosure: this is an affiliate link, which means I receive commission from Amazon if you make a purchase using the link).
Glad I finally got to blog this before we transition Sawyer to big kid furniture!
More resources for new babies:
- Fabulous DIY nursery décor: Burnt Orange and Charcoal Grey Nursery
- Freezable meals for new moms (and tips for how to meal prep before baby)
- The Fab Mom’s Guide on the Items You Need for a New Baby
- Must-have baby items (that are actually worth the cost!)
- Must-have baby products for new moms: Moby Infant and Baby Wrap
- Must-have item for a new baby: Boppy Nursing Pillow
- Best diaper for the money: Luvs diapers
[…] Chic, easy DIY nursery décor: Urban Blue, Orange, and White Nursery […]