Following up my posts of my 20 favorite Christmas décor ideas and my 15 favorite fun holiday party treats, today I am sharing a round-up of 15 easy Christmas crafts for kids. These crafts are all easy enough for toddlers or preschoolers to make. Pin this post to save all these Christmas craft ideas for kids, and click here to follow Fab Everyday on Pinterest to see more ideas like this!
1. Toilet Paper Roll Snowman
For the purposes of this post, the kids and I gave this one a try, since we had all of the components on hand. They had a lot of fun making them, and they turned out to be pretty cute:
2. Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Ornaments
3. Jolly Round Belly Ornament
4. Easy Kid’s Ornament Crafts
Get complete details on this Easy Kid’s Ornament Craft project here.
5. Handprint Reindeer Hat
6. Handprint Christmas Tree Painting
7. Popsicle Stick Snowflakes
8. Thumbprint Reindeer Ornaments
9. Fingerprint Christmas Lights Painting
10. Handprint Ornament
11. Snowman Ornament
12. Paper Plate Snowman
My son wanted to try this one. It was really easy, and we modified it slightly using supplies we had on hand:
13. Handprint Wreath
14. Bead and Pipe Cleaner Candy Canes
15. Easy Popsicle Stick Ornaments
Happy crafting this holiday season, and don’t forget to follow Fab Everyday on Pinterest!
Leave a Reply