While I love the spring and summer, there is just something about fall. I find myself especially inspired to bake in the fall. And since I’m one of those that loves #pumpkineverything, I find that I want to make all sorts of pumpkin-y treats. This led me to try a new recipe this past weekend, which I am sharing below. Three words to describe this decadence: Bourbon. Pumpkin. Caramel.
Score: This recipe is a lower guilt treat, as it’s made with Stevia In The Raw®, a zero-calorie sweetener. Stevia In The Raw® has a Bakers Bag that is perfect for any baking and cooking needs, as it measures cup for cup with sugar so it can easily be used in recipes to reduce sugar and calories (with no conversion necessary). Up to 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is replaced with Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag!
Get the Bourbon-Spiked Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake recipe featuring Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag below.
Recipe Source: Stevia In The Raw
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Stevia In The Raw®
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can 100% pure pumpkin (15-oz.)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 Tbsp. bourbon or apple juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray. Beat brown sugar, Stevia In The Raw®, oil and eggs until combined. Beat in pumpkin. Add flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder; beat on LOW just until mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine caramel and bourbon in a small bowl. Drizzle over cooled cake and sprinkle with pecans.