I cooked a lot of food this year. I made a lot of tried-and-true favorites, and tried out dozens of new recipes. Here is a countdown of my favorite new recipe “keepers” discovered in 2017. Do yourself a favor, and pin ALL of these!
9) Tomato Pork Chops recipe from Allrecipes.
8) Strawberry Freezer Jam recipe from Allrecipes.
7) Maria’s Classic Paella recipe from Allrecipes.
6) Skillet Chicken with Roasted Garlic and Mushroom Gravy recipe from Betty Crocker.
5) Chicken and Dumplings recipe from Allrecipes.
4) Chef John’s Smothered Pork Chops recipe from Allrecipes.
3) One Pan Pork Chops and Veggies recipe from Damn Delicious.
2) Beef Bulgogi recipe from Allrecipes.
1) Slow Cooker Carnitas recipe from Tasty. (SOOO good!)
college essay writing help says
Hi, thanks for sharing this amazing post that you have shared here. I must say that you have an amazing collection here. See you on Instagram! 😉