This post is sponsored by Entenmann’s Little Bites® snacks. The opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s Little Bites snacks.
It’s no secret that Entenmann’s Little Bites® muffins are one of our family’s favorite snacks. We’ve served them at family movie night (see here and here), we’ve celebrated their 20th birthday, and we love trying all the new flavors for easy breakfasts and snacks. So naturally, Little Bites® muffins are our go-to for an easy school and after school snack idea too! Here are the reasons why Little Bites muffins are the perfect snack:
- They have more than 10 different flavors, like delicious Chocolate Chip, Blueberry, Party Cake, Banana, and more, so there’s something for everyone, and the kids never get bored.
- They’re available in super convenient, pre-portioned grab-and-go pouches so there is no mess, fuss, or time wasted in packing them into backpacks and lunch boxes in the morning. Plus, most varieties contain 200 calories or less per pouch, yet are still satisfying to my growing boys.
- Little Bites muffins are baked soft and moist, using real ingredients like blueberries, strawberries, and bananas, so the kids love the delicious flavors and quality.
- They are parent-approved, too, as they contain no high fructose corn syrup and zero grams of trans fat per serving.
- They are available at stores nationwide, so you can easily find them while doing your one-stop shopping.
Entenmann’s Little Bites snacks are the easy choice for everyone – with a yummy taste kids love, and as a good choice parents want, Little Bites keep everyone smiling together.