I was provided with cards from Basic Invites for review purposes. The opinions are my own. I was not financially compensated for this post.
Spoiler alert for anyone on my holiday card list! I’m really on top of my game this year, and have already ordered my holiday cards! We got some beautiful foil holiday photo cards at Basic Invite. Don’t let the name fool you – their designs are anything but “basic!” I decided to go with Basic Invite this year because I loved the amount of customization options (they are almost unlimited – which makes these as DIY and personalized as they get for professionally printed cards). More on that below, but right now Basic Invite is offering 30% off with coupon code holi30, which is a great reason to cross this off your holiday to-do list early, too!
What sets Basic Invite holiday photo cards apart:
- Over 500 Christmas Card and Holiday Card Designs. As a starting point to all your customization options, Basic Invite has over 500 chic, classic, and stylish designs including all the major holidays, party invitations, and even business holiday cards. For your personal cards, they have a huge variety of generic holiday cards, Hanukkah cards, and Christmas cards online.
- Almost Unlimited Colors. Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allow customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail. I have never seen this amount of customization from any other online stationery company. The result are cards that are personal and one-of-a-kind.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes. The options don’t stop at the cards. Basic Invite is just as colorful with their envelopes as they are with their cards and invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colors for their envelopes, which helps special event invitations to stand out even before they are opened. Bonus: all of their envelopes are peel and seal so they can be quickly and securely closed without licking a single one!
- High-Quality Foil in Multiple Colors. Foil holiday cards are available in metallic gold, silver, and rose gold at Basic Invite, and customers can choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs.
- Custom Samples. Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print and feel the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order. I wish I knew about this when I got married! The feel of the cardstock quality is such an important detail for stationery purchases.
- Address Capturing Service. Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows customers to simply share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other form of social media to request their friend’s and family’s addresses to be stored in the customer’s account and can then be selected during the design process. Basic Invite also offers recipient address printing at no cost on all Christmas card orders!
Check out all of the design options at Basic Invite for yourself, and don’t forget to use coupon code holi30 for 30% off!
Leave a Reply