I was provided samples of clothing from SHEIN for this review, and the links contained in this post are affiliate links (meaning if you make a purchase using these links, I may receive a commission). This doesn’t cost you anything additional. The opinions in this post are my own.
Did you know that SHEIN sells clothes for men, too? Well, they do (they also have kid’s clothes – see my mother and son SHEIN twinning looks in this post). Plus, right now a lot of it is discounted for SHEIN’s incredible Valentine’s Day Sale! I’m sharing a matching couple’s Valentine’s Day look today, along with the perfect Valentine’s date night top. See details on all of it below, and be sure to check out all the discounts for the Valentine’s Day Sale on SHEIN’s website this week. When you shop, make sure you use code SVD581 to SAVE AN EXTRA 15% off your entire order at SHEIN for Valentine’s Day! Coupon valid for any purchase on the US SHEIN site through 3/31/20.
Twinning couple’s outfit for Valentine’s Day! My whole outfit is under $25, and my husband’s is under $40! Here’s what we are wearing:
- Lantern Sleeve Rib-Knit Tee (SHEIN search ID: swtee07190909172)
- Solid Elastic Waist Pleated Skirt (SHEIN search ID: swskirt01191115729)
- SHEIN Men Embroidery Detail Curved Hem Striped Shirt (SHEIN search ID: smshirt07191216235)
- Men’s Pinstripe Drawstring Sweatpants (SHEIN search ID: smpants03191016631)
Don’t want to twin for V-Day? This pretty peplum top is perfect for Valentine’s Day date night or your Galentine’s get together… and it’s only $14! Pair it with some dark jeans and red patent leather pumps and you’re V-Day ready.
- Ruffle Trim One Shoulder Peplum Top (SHEIN search ID: mmc-at1432-red)
Happy shopping, and don’t forget to use promo code SVD581 to save an extra 15% on your order at SHEIN for Valentine’s Day!