This post is sponsored by Toro. All opinions are my own.
When I heard about Toro’s Summer of Stripes, I knew we had to get in on the action. Ballpark-worthy lawn stripes in our own backyard? This baseball family couldn’t resist! It was even easier than we expected thanks to the super light, super easy, battery-operated Toro 60V Max Stripe™ Mower! It’s not just for the baseball ballpark vibes – your yard will be the envy of the neighborhood and ready for summer entertaining with pro-quality striping that’s surprisingly easy to DIY. You can have your own Summer of Stripes with $20 off select Toro 60V handheld tools through 5/31, and enter Toro’s sweepstakes for a chance to win a 60V Max Stripe Mower plus a suite of Toro 60V tools (must enter by 5/25 – see more details below)!
Why we love the Toro 60V Max Stripe™ Mower (the best striping mower)
This mower could not be any easier to use! Right after unboxing, putting it together, and charging the battery, it was ready to use with very simple instructions. There’s no special settings or add-ons needed – this striping mower works automatically just by making a 180 degree turn. You can easily customize your speed with the speed control knob, or click a button to activate max power mode.
Not only does it make beautiful lawn stripes easily, it’s also 25% lighter than other battery-powered mowers and you can get up to 65 minutes of runtime on a single charge.
We also love that the interchangeable battery can be used in other 60V Toro products, so you can swap the battery from the mower, to an edger, to a cordless blower like this one.
Striping tips (how to get lawn stripes)
- Know your grass type. Different types of grass will have a more dramatic stripe look than others. Our St. Augustine grass, for example, has more subtle stripes, whereas bluegrass, ryegrass, or fescue varieties will yield a more dramatic striping result.
- Let your grass grow. A mowing height between 2.5 and 3.5 inches is ideal for striping.
Have your own Summer of Stripes by entering Toro’s Summer of Stripes sweepstakes!
Enter Toro’s Summer of Stripes sweepstakes for a chance to win a suite of Toro 60V tools, including:
- Toro 60V Max Stripe Mower
- Brushless Leaf Blower
- 14 in. / 16 in. Attachment Capable String Trimmer
- 8 in. Edger Attachment
- 10 in. Pole Saw Attachment
- Electric Battery Cultivator Attachment
- 24 in. Hedge Trimmer
- 16 in. Brushless Chainsaw
- Toro branded Babbleboxx with lots of goodies to help you enjoy your Summer of Stripes yard
Must enter by 5/25/23. Get all the details and enter here, and be sure to use the code RAMONA in the referral code field for a bonus entry!