To celebrate the Home Entertainment release of Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1, Episodes 11-20, I’m excited to share this fun recipe inspired by the Protostar ship from the series! Dine like Starfleet crewmembers with this delicious and easy pizza shaped like the USS Protostar… it’s so easy to make, that no replicator is required! It’s a great way to fuel yourself for watching the continued galactic adventures of your favorite Starfleet crew!
This is a sponsored post. The opinions are my own.
More about Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1, Episodes 11-20 on Blu-ray ™ and DVD
Prepare for epic adventures throughout the cosmos in the all-new Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1, Episodes 11-20 Blu-ray ™ and DVD. Join an extraordinary crew of outliers as they uncover secrets, encountering wonders and challenges beyond imagination and so much more! Dive deeper into each episode with over 45 minutes of brand-new bonus content featuring exclusive interviews and collectible character cards only available in the Blu-ray and DVD release.
Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1, Episodes 11-20 will be available on Blu-ray and DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and CBS Home Entertainment on September 26, 2023, for the suggested retail price of $26.99 (Blu-ray) and $17.99 (DVD). Digital will also be available starting on July 21, 2023 for the suggested retail price of $19.99 (HD) and $14.99 (SD).
Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1, Episodes 11-20:
- Let Sleeping Borg Lie
- All the World’s a Stage
- Ghost in the Machine
- Supernova, Part 1
- Supernova, Part 2
Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1, Episodes 11-20 Blu-ray & DVD Synopsis:
In the remaining Star Trek: Prodigy Season One episodes, as the hopeful crew makes their way toward Starfleet, their dreams are threatened when they discover the U.S.S. Protostar harbors a weapon designed to tear the United Federation of Planets apart. To make matters worse, the U.S.S. Dauntless is on a manhunt for the Protostar as the real Vice Admiral Janeway is eager to uncover what happened to her missing former First Officer Chakotay. With these two ships on a collision course and destruction on the horizon, the fate of the Alpha Quadrant hangs in the balance. This 2-disc set includes 3 new in-depth featurettes with more than 45 minutes of content revealing how Star Trek heritage shapes Prodigy’s characters, story and settings.
Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1, Episodes 11-20 Blu-ray & DVD offers over 45 minutes of bonus content with exclusive interviews and collectible character cards available for a limited time.
- The Odyssey of Prodigy
- A review of the second half of the season with the director, producers and cast
- Producing Prodigy: The Planets
- Creating the different worlds of Prodigy and how the design, music, writing and show elements come together to create environments essential to the story.
- Producing Prodigy: The Ships
- Evolution of ship design in Star Trek and how its rich heritage influences the design of the U.S.S. Protostar and the Borg ship
- 4 Collectible Character Cards – Limited Time Only!
- Featuring: Murf, Jankom-Pog, Zero & Drednok along with highlights about the U.S.S. Protostar and The Borg and definitions of Universal Translator and the Neutral Zone.
Ready to take your cooking skills to the next level? Check out this awesome recipe for a Ship Chicken Pesto Pizza inspired by Star Trek: Prodigy: Season 1, Episodes 11-20, which is now available on DVD!
Here’s how to make the recipe!
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded cooked chicken
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for topping
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large cutting board with parchment paper and spray the paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza dough into a large rectangle onto the prepared parchment paper. Using a knife of pizza slicer, cut the dough into the shape of the USS Protostar. Remove and discard the excess dough, then transfer the crust, along with the parchment paper, onto a baking sheet.
- Pre-bake the crust in the pre-heated oven for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Spread pesto into a thin layer over the pizza crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese, followed by an even layer of shredded chicken, then top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for an additional 6-10 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the pizza to a serving platter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves.