Following up last week’s post of my 20 favorite Christmas décor ideas, today I am sharing my 15 favorite fun and easy Christmas party food ideas pins. Click here to follow Fab Everyday on Pinterest to see more “pinspiration.”
1. Rice Krispie Treat Christmas Ornaments
This one seemed easy enough to try even without instructions. The kids loved the experiment and gobbled them up! Here’s my attempt:
2. Christmas Cookie Cutter Rice Krispie Treats
3. Oreo Snowman Pops
4. Candy Cane Heart Pops
5. Grinch Kabobs
6. Christmas Crunch Popcorn Snack
7. Festive Dipped Strawberries
8. Christmas Nilla “Cake” Bites
9. Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Trees
10. Festive Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
11. Snowman Cheese Ball
12. Christmas Tree Pull Apart
13. Peppermint Candy Christmas Ornaments
14. OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Lights
Get the instructions and the OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Lights recipe here.
15. Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites
There you go! Stay tuned next week for my round-up of my favorite holiday children’s craft pins, and don’t forget to follow Fab Everyday on Pinterest!
Wow, these holiday food items look so yummy! I can’t wait to try these recipes. Thanks for the links dear!! You know at the event locations in LA I want to host this year’s Christmas party. Can you share some Christmas party food ideas?
stevenjared0853 – Check out my Holiday Food pinboard on Pinterest for lots of holiday food inspiration: https://www.pinterest.com/fabeverydayblog/holiday-food/