Having a few great crock pot recipes is essential when you live a busy lifestyle. This time of year I especially love a good slow cooker meal… so many of them are warm and hearty, and having dinner ready when I get home from work is such a relief in the busy back-to-school and holiday season.
Today, I am sharing my favorite, tried-and-true, easy, and delicious slow cooker recipes. You’ll definitely want to pin each of these!
2. Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Thighs (source: Recipes that Crock). This couldn’t be easier, and is oh-so-good.
3. Crock Pot Whole Chicken (source: Food.com). Once you try this, you will never roast a whole chicken in the oven again. This will give you the moistest, easiest whole chicken that you have ever made.
An alternative is my Garlic-Rosemary Slow Cooker Whole Chicken and Vegetables one-pot meal if you’re looking for new ways for cooking whole chicken in the slow cooker.
4. Easiest Pot Roast Ever (source: Allrecipes). This recipe is foolproof. Though I personally recommend stuffing some garlic slivers into the roast before you start cooking to give it a little something extra.
5. Mississippi Roast – Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Pot Roast (source: Allrecipes). Like the chicken thigh version above, this is a savory and classic slow cooker recipe that needs to be on your rotation.
6. Mongolian Beef from the Slow Cooker (source: Allrecipes). Like Mongolian BBQ, but at home. I like to serve it with noodles.
7. Slow Cooker Carnitas (source: Buzzfeed). Do yourself a favor and make these for your next taco Tuesday. DO IT. They are AH-mazing.
8. Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings (source: Allrecipes). These easy dumplings are loved by the whole family.
9. Slow-Cooker Garlic Chicken with Couscous (source: Martha Stewart). This slow cooker meal has a delightfully light white wine sauce.
10. Slow Cooker Korean Beef (source: Damn Delicious). Savory and delicious, with beef so tender it falls apart on your tongue.
11. Crock Pot Party Meatballs (source: Allrecipes). This is a personal recipe of mine, and is my most-requested recipe for our football tailgates and watch parties.
12. Slow Cooker Sausage, Spinach, and White Bean Soup (source: Damn Delicious). This soup feels both light and hearty, which makes it a great meal any time of year.
13. Paula Deen’s Crock Pot Potato Soup (source: Recipe Keepers). While I’m not sure this is actually a Paula Deen recipe, I can tell you that it is an amazingly delicious and creamy soup. This one is a family favorite on a cool winter night.
14. Slow-Cooker Jambalaya (source: Betty Crocker). This easy jambalaya recipe makes a large batch, so I like to make it when we have houseguests.
15. Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken (source: Allrecipes). Another perfect recipe for a taco Tuesday, this chicken shreds up perfectly for tacos.
16. The BEST Easy Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup (source: Fab Everyday). This creamy, cheesy soup is just as good as Marie Callender’s Potato Cheese Soup, and is a great recipe for using up leftover holiday ham.