Our hotel stay was hosted by Hilton Anaheim. All opinions are my own. I was not financially compensated for this post.
As you may have noticed on my Instagram Story, the #FabFam just returned from a trip to Southern California to go to Disneyland! When we started planning this trip, we knew we had to stay at Hilton Anaheim. We had already loved Hilton Anaheim after we stayed there to see an Angels game during our southwest baseball road trip a few years ago (get our full review here), so it was the only hotel we considered for a trip to Disney, and rightfully so, as you’ll see in this article. I’m sharing 5 reasons why Hilton Anaheim is the best hotel close to Disneyland. If these reasons aren’t enough to convince you, check out this promo! Right now Hilton Anaheim is running a promotion for Magic Key Holders! Disneyland Magic Key Holders get up to 20% off and hotel parking included! Click here to learn more about the Hilton Anaheim’s Magic Key Holder promo, see more from our week in Anaheim at Disneyland in my Anaheim Instagram Story Highlight, and keep reading for why this is your best choice if you’re looking for hotels with suites near Disneyland, Disneyland hotels walking distance, or just simply the best hotels near Disney.
The best hotels walking distance to Disneyland
Looking for walkable hotels to Disneyland? Here are 5 reasons why Hilton Anaheim is the best place to stay near Disneyland!
1. Walking distance to Disneyland. If you’re looking for the best hotels within walking distance of Disneyland, Hilton Anaheim fits the bill! It’s an easy walk.
2. Family-friendly hotel with a great pool. It’s not just the park location that’s important when looking for the best hotels near Disney… it’s the on-site amenities, too! The pool area at Hilton Anaheim is SO fun for the whole family! It includes a swimming pool, hot tub, waterplay area, and a bar and grill.
3. Spacious, comfortable rooms. When visiting the parks for a few days, you need a place for the family to relax, recharge, and spread out in between. Therefore, I recommend looking for hotels with suites near Disneyland, and Hilton Anaheim’s suites are all huge and comfortable!
4. Incredible on-site restaurants. You know food is a very important part of travel for our family, so the fact that Hilton Anaheim has such great dining options makes it one of the best hotels near Disney. I highly recommend Mix Lounge for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Not to mention it’s a tradition for the kids to have one of the signature Mickey-inspired waffles for breakfast before a day at the parks!
5. All the Disney vibes. When it comes to Disneyland hotels walking distance from the parks, you never want the magic to end! Hilton Anaheim has a lot of Disney-inspired details to keep the fun going, including a ton of Disney-themed items in the gift shop for any souvenirs you may have forgotten to grab at the park.
Thank you so much to Hilton Anaheim for hosting us during our magical and memorable time at the Disneyland parks!