It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas… For my holiday home décor this year, I was inspired by Centsational Girl’s white and mixed metallic mantel. I love the white – silver – gold combo, and it works well with our living room, which is mostly white and black. Here is how I pulled together a minimalist white, silver, and gold Christmas mantel this year.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. This does not cost you anything additional, and helps me to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
White, silver, gold Christmas mantel components:
I re-used my DIY dollar store silver and gold Christmas wreath from last year (get my instructions for how to make an ornament wreath), along with some new pieces:
- I picked up the white reindeer from my local JC Penney. You can find similar white glitter reindeer or white and gold reindeer on Amazon.
- A white bottle brush tree was a nice, minimalist addition.
- I found lovely plush white stockings from Macy’s, but unfortunately these exact stockings are no longer available. You can find a similar white stocking on Amazon here.
- The glitter candles and small votive holders were found at my local Michael’s.
- Our stocking holders are these simple silver ones from Pottery Barn. They are engravable, but I decided to save some money and used some glittered letter scrapbook stickers instead. You could also print your own vinyl stickers on a Cricut.
I think the white, silver, gold Christmas mantel came together pretty nicely! I really like how it worked with the DIY silver and gold Christmas wreath.
Don’t forget to pin and share if you are inspired, and follow @fabeveryday on Pinterest to see my holiday décor inspiration board.