I love camping… It’s amazing how a weekend in nature can totally refresh and reset you. But just because I like to rough it for a few days does not mean that I can’t have a little fab in there too. You can still look cute while camping, without sacrificing function. For your camping style inspiration, here are a few looks from my most recent camping trip at Pedernales Falls State Park.
Chambray Button-Down Shirt from Forever 21 ($22.50), High-Waisted Jean Legging from Express ($79.90), and the Minnetonka moccasins I have had forever.
Plaid Flannel Button-Down Shirt from Forever 21 ($19.90), distressed high-waisted boyfriend jeans from Forever 21, and my Minnetonka mocs.
Check out my adorable photo bomber coming in for a kiss!
For beauty/makeup while camping, I really do keep it simple. For my hair, I make sure it is curled and styled before I leave for the weekend, then I just let the curls fall out in natural messy waves over the course of the weekend. If it gets bad, a ponytail will happen by the end of the weekend, NBD. For makeup I stick with eyebrow liner and mascara (sometimes a bit of eyeliner), but forego the foundation and eye shadow. It’s amazing how pulled together yet “natural” you can look by not ignoring eyebrow grooming, and putting on a bit of mascara.
Do you have any beauty tricks for camping or travel? What do you have to put on at the very least? Comment below or hit up @fabeverydayblog on social media to let me know!
OTHER CAMPING RESOURCES
See more camping resources from Fab Everyday in these articles:
- The Only Camping Packing List You’ll Ever Need
- Fab Everyday Camping Packing Tips: Organized Camping Supply Box
- S’mores Variations – Unique Takes on the Traditional Camping Recipe
- Outdoor Cooking Recipe: Camping Pasta with Clam Sauce
- Fab Everyday Campground Reviews
- Camping in Tombstone, AZ
- Family Camping Trip in Big Bend Ranch State Park, Texas
- Camping in Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in Page, AZ
- One Day Family Camping Trip in Zion National Park
- Family Camping Trip to Arches National Park
- Camping in Marble Falls, TX – Shaffer Bend Recreation Area
- DIY Kid’s Camping and Outdoor Safety Necklace Craft
- Kid’s camping craft idea: Leaf Rubbing Tree (easy toilet paper roll craft)
- Outdoor Children’s Activity: Go on a Nature Hunt!