Are you looking for Halloween dining table décor? I’ve got you covered with a chic and spooky tablescape idea today! With Halloween being my favorite holiday, it’s the perfect reason to update my dining room with a Halloween tablescape and a simple (but lovely) Halloween floral centerpiece. I’m sharing all the components, including product links, to make it easy for you to set up your own fabulous fall table (with a Spooky Month flair).
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. This does not cost you anything additional, and helps me to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
What you need to make this spooky tablescape
For our Halloween tablescape, I went with a color scheme of black, gray, deep red, and pops of metallic silver. Spooky tablescape additions like skulls make it perfect for Halloween while still maintaining an elegant aesthetic. Here’s what we used for our Halloween dining table décor:
- Black tablecloth
- Gray cheesecloth table runner
- Black urn vase (similar to this one but spray painted black) with dark red and deep purple florals (a spooky tablescape isn’t complete without Halloween floral centerpieces!)
- Black candelabra
- Metallic silver taper candles
- Black pillar candle holders
- Skull candles
- Mini skull figurines in assorted sizes
- Black or dark gray textured plates
- Grey cloth napkins with decorative twigs in dark brown, black, white, or silver (I got silver ones from Michaels and love how they coordinate with the silver candles – here is something similar on Amazon), tied together with black raffia ribbon
- Black silverware
- Smoke gray drinking goblets
I hope this spooky chic tablescape was inspiring! Have a fabulous Spooky Month!
More Halloween inspiration like this Halloween tablescape
- Pretty Pumpkins: 10 Decoupage Pumpkin Crafts
- CharBOOterie (spooky charcuterie board for Halloween)
- Easy, kid-friendly Halloween food ideas
- Fun Halloween Recipe for Kids – Spooky Spider Hot Dogs
- Spooky Spaghetti with Eyeball Meatballs – Easy Halloween Food Idea!
- Halloween-Themed Birthday Party (in April)
- Dessert Recipes for Your Leftover Halloween Candy
- Easy and fun family Halloween costume ideas