Who doesn’t love a good, creamy, artichoke and spinach dip? I love a homemade spinach-artichoke dip so much, I could practically eat it as an entrée… which is why I developed this new keto chicken recipe: Keto Baked Spinach-Artichoke Chicken Breasts! Chicken breasts are baked with a creamy and sharp artichoke and spinach topping in this ketogenic main dish. Serve it with the topping alongside your favorite vegetables or other keto side dish. You’ll want to pin this one to your ketogenic diet recipe boards, or save it for anytime you need a new keto dinner recipe idea. Want more keto and low carb recipes? Click these links to see more of my low-carb recipes and keto recipes (including my popular Keto Blueberry Cream Cheese Crumble recipe).
I developed this recipe as part of the Allrecipes Allstars Tastemakers program. Rate, review, and photograph my recipe for Keto Baked Spinach-Artichoke Chicken Breasts on Allrecipes here, and see the full recipe along with some of my cooking tips below. Jump to Recipe.
First thing’s first, you start by making the spinach and artichoke topping. Sauté some spinach and garlic until the spinach has wilted (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Isn’t it amazing how much spinach wilts down?
You’ll want to drain the spinach and garlic mixture in a sieve and squeeze out the excess liquid before transferring it to a mixing bowl.
Mix in chopped artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and feta cheese and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
Place boneless, skinless chicken breasts in an ungreased 9×12″ baking pan, then spread the glorious artichoke-spinach mixture evenly over the chicken.
Bake in an oven preheated to 375 degrees F until the chicken juices run clear and the edges of the cheese topping are starting to brown (25 to 30 minutes). After removing the pan from the oven, carefully pour out and discard excess liquid from the baking pan. After the liquid is removed, you’ll broil this baby for a bit to get a nice golden color and slightly crisped cheese topping.
Scoop out the breasts topped with the topping to serve them.
Serve with your favorite vegetable or keto-friendly side dish.
You’ll find yourself coming back to the pan to scoop more of the keto artichoke and spinach dip topping! Here’s the recipe! Don’t forget to pin and share if you’re inspired!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- olive oil
- 1 9 oz. package fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 14.5 oz. can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 4 oz. package crumbled feta cheese
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and garlic and cook, stirring, until the spinach has wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain mixture in a sieve and squeeze out excess liquid; transfer to a mixing bowl. Mix in artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and feta cheese and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Place chicken breasts in an ungreased 9x12-inch baking pan. Spread artichoke spinach mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken juices run clear and the edges of the cheese topping are starting to brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Carefully pour out and discard excess liquid from the baking pan.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place the baking pan under the broiler and broil until the top of the cheese topping has browned a little more, 2 to 5 minutes.
Leave a Reply