How to make this Keto Blueberry Cream Cheese Crumble (keto and gluten-free dessert recipe)
I bake the keto blueberry crumble covered for 15 minutes, then remove the cover and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until blueberries are bubbling and the top is golden brown.
OK, enough teasing. Here’s the full recipe for Keto Blueberry Cream Cheese Crumble! Be sure to pin this one to your keto dessert recipe ideas boards.
- 4 cups frozen organic blueberries, partially defrosted by sitting at room temperature
- Sugar-free sweetener of choice (I love Splenda; my sister prefers liquid stevia)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. coconut chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer blueberries in the bottom of a 2 qt. baking dish. Dust a layer of Splenda (or evenly distribute drops of liquid stevia) over the blueberries, to taste.
- Cut the cream cheese into thin slices, and layer evenly over the blueberries.
- In a bowl, mix melted butter, salt, almond flour, coconut flour, and shredded coconut together until dry ingredients are completely moistened, but with mixture still chunky. Spoon the crumble over the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Optional: sprinkle coconut chips on top for added texture.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes. Remove the cover and bake an additional 15-20 minutes, or until blueberries are bubbling and the top is golden brown.
More Keto Recipes from Fab Everyday:
- Keto Baked Spinach-Artichoke Chicken Breasts recipe
- Instant Pot Keto Chicken Thighs in Lemon-Garlic Cream Sauce recipe
- Keto Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe
- Keto Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Aioli Recipe
- Keto Pork and Veggie Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe
- Sugar-Free Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (keto-friendly drink recipe for the holidays)