What do you have planned for Cinco de Mayo? I am feeling something fun, festive, and PINK! Simple rainbow jewel tone décor and fruity drinks are in order… like this Sparkling Rosé Sangria recipe I’m sharing today! Looking for a non-alcoholic version? Check out my Rosé Sangria Mocktail recipe. Interested in more sangria ideas? Try this Tropical White Sangria recipe next time!
Disclosure: I received Agave In The Raw® products for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
This sangria, made with rose wine, is the drink you need to make this Cinco. The fun and fruity Sparkling Rosé Sangria – featuring a combination of blanco tequila, Agave In The Raw® and fresh fruit – will ensure that you celebrate Cinco de Mayo in the most fabulous way! Click here to learn more about Agave In The Raw® (an organic sweetener) and read on for the Sparkling Rosé Sangria recipe.
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 limes
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blanco tequila
- 1/4 cup Agave In The Raw®
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rosé wine
- 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- Wash all fruit thoroughly. Cut grapefruit into quarters or eighths, and cut limes into quarters. Juice limes and grapefruit pieces into a pitcher, then add spent fruit into pitcher as well. Add strawberries and raspberries.
- In a cocktail shaker full of ice, shake the blanco tequila and Agave In The Raw® for about 10 seconds, until combined and chilled. Add to pitcher.
- Add rosé to pitcher and stir with a long wooden spoon. You may refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow the flavors to blend, but it is not required. Top with sparkling water and stir again when ready to serve. Spoon a few pieces of the boozy fruit into each cup.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 8.15 oz.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 0gSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Rosé (sangria) all day! Enjoy!
Information about Agave In the Raw®:
- Agave In The Raw® is an organic sweetener pressed from the core of the Blue Agave plant, native to Mexico. Agave In The Raw® can be used in a wide variety of ways to naturally sweeten foods and beverages. Its liquid form makes Agave In The Raw® a great alternative to maple syrup and honey and is a delicious way to top pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, yogurt and more, and also blends easily to sweeten beverages. This organic sweetener is gluten-free and approximately 25% sweeter than sugar, so a little goes a long way!
- USDA Certified Organic
- #1 selling Agave SKU in retail grocery in the U.S.*
- Meets “Raw Food” standard
- 25% Sweeter than sugar
- Certified Vegan
- Available nationwide
More Cinco de Mayo ideas like this sparkling rose sangria recipe:
- Fiesta Like There’s No Mañana: 3 Fabulous Cinco de Mayo Party Themes
- Rosé Sangria Mocktail (Cinco de Mayo mocktail)
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail (virgin watermelon margarita)
- Coach Nik’s Guacamole (the BEST easy homemade guac recipe)
- Instant Pot Salsa (quick homemade pressure cooker salsa recipe)
- Individual Five Layer Dip Cups (easy individual cup appetizers)
- Creamy Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas
- Instant Pot Tacos al Pastor
- Instant Pot Chile Verde
- Garlic-Lime Grilled Fish Tacos
- Mini Chicken and Corn Tacos (Bite-Size Mini Taco Recipe)
- Easiest Instant Pot Spanish-Style Rice
- 30-Minute Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Burrito Bowls
- Dump-and-Go Instant Pot Tortilla Soup recipe