The product, information, and gift card have been provided by the makers of In The Raw® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Stevia In The Raw®. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of the makers of In The Raw® sweeteners.
I’ve got the perfect way to cool down as the summer months heat up… and it’s also a great drink idea for the 4th of July. It’s a light and refreshing patriotic cocktail that takes just minutes to make – it’s a low sugar Red, White, and Blue Wine Spritzer recipe with Stevia In The Raw®.
Made with fresh fruit and super refreshing, this recipe is even more gratifying since it uses Stevia In The Raw®, a zero-calorie sweetener (containing an extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant) that is perfect for sweetening food and drinks. It is available in packets (one packet has the approximate sweetness of two teaspoons of sugar), or the Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag, which is ideal for baking and cooking to reduce sugar and calories. Up to 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is replaced with Stevia In The Raw®!
Learn more here:
This recipe is the perfect patriotic cocktail idea for your 4th of July or Memorial Day weekend party. Be sure to pin this one, and check out my post on how to throw the easiest 4th of July party ever.
Red White and Blue Wine Spritzer
This Red, White, and Blue Spritzer recipe is a great low-sugar drink idea for the 4th of July. It's a light and refreshing patriotic cocktail that takes just minutes to make!
- 3 large apples
- One 750-mL bottle sparkling white wine, well-chilled
- 4 cups club soda, well-chilled
- 2 packets Stevia In The RawⓇ (4 teaspoons Stevia In The RawⓇ Baker’s Bag)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Place apples on a cutting board and slice 2-3 large pieces on either side of the core. Cut the pieces into ¼” thick slices and use a small star cutter to cut out star shapes from the apples.
- In a large pitcher stir together wine, club soda, and stevia until stevia is dissolved. Add apple stars, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries and serve.
Adapted from a recipe provided by Stevia In The RawⓇ.
South Bay says
This looks delicious I have to give it a try!