I’ve got a delicious one for you today: my take on the layered brownies TikTok trend, using OREO® and Biscoff® cookie layers between layers of my classic brownie recipe batter. You can customize it with two layers of speculoos if you only want Biscoff brownies, or two layers of sandwich cookies if you want OREO cookie brownies. My family always begs for more after this OREO and Biscoff brownie recipe is done! These Biscoff and OREO layered brownies are a variation on my classic foolproof brownies recipe, which also works really well layered with candy (see my Snickers Brownies recipe, which is a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy). However you decide to layer ’em, I promise that you’ll love them!
I developed this Layered OREO and Biscoff brownies recipe as part of the Allrecipes Allstars Tastemakers program. You can rate, review, and photograph my recipe for Layered Brownies on Allrecipes here, or keep reading to get my step-by-step instructions and cooking tips along with the complete Biscoff and OREO cookie brownies recipe at the end of the post.
More like this layered OREO and Biscoff brownie recipe:
- The last brownie recipe you’ll ever need: Fab Everyday’s Classic Foolproof Brownies
- Snickers Brownies
- Fluffernutter Brownies
- Layered OREO and Biscoff Brownies
- Super Easy Football Party Food Ideas (Football Brownies)
- Valentine’s Day Brownie Bites
- Mint Swirl Shamrock Brownies
- 4th of July Brownie Bites
- Candy Cane Brownies
- Instant Pot Brownie Bites
How to make Biscoff and OREO cookie brownies
To make these Biscoff and OREO layered brownies, start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F and greasing a 9-inch square baking pan. Tip: If you line the pan with parchment paper before greasing, it makes it easier to remove and slice the brownies. I use this trick a lot when making brownies for a party or in special holiday shapes. I just lift the parchment out and use a cookie cutter or pizza slicer to cut the brownies right on top of the parchment.
My easy brownie recipe has you mixing the dry and wet ingredients separately first. Start by mixing sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Then, whisk butter, eggs, and vanilla together in a separate bowl. Note: It’s important to use real butter, not margarine, for this recipe, as margarine affects the final consistency.
After you’ve gotten your dry and wet ingredients mixed for the Biscoff and OREO brookies, add the butter mixture to the flour mixture.
Mix with a spoon until the ingredients are well combined.
Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth it out with a spatula. Add OREO cookies in an even layer (you should end up using about 16 OREOs laid out in 4 rows of 4). Spread another 1/3 of the batter over the top of the OREOs.
Next, add Biscoff cookies in an even layer (the Biscoff layer should be two rows of 5 cookies, plus a row of 2 1/2 cookies turned sideways, as you can see in the image above).
Spread the remaining batter over the top of the Biscoff brownies layer.
Bake the layered Biscoff and OREO cookie brownies in the preheated oven until the edges are brown and the center is set (about 30 to 35 minutes). Remove the pan from the oven and let the OREO and Biscoff brownies cool completely before slicing and serving (it will take about 30 minutes to cool).
Aren’t these Biscoff and OREO layered brownies fun? They taste even better than they look!
These OREO and Biscoff brownies are gooey in the center and crisp on the edges, just like brownies should be!
OK, enough pictures, as I’m sure you’re drooling already (I know I am just looking at them) and ready to get cooking. Here’s the complete Layered Brownies recipe. If you love this OREO and Biscoff brownies recipe as much as we do, please leave a rating. If you customize the layers, leave a comment to let us know how it worked for you! Enjoy!
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ 14-ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)
- ½ 8.8-ounce package speculoos cookies (such as Lotus Biscoff®)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Mix sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk butter, eggs, and vanilla together in a separate bowl. Add butter mixture to the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth out with a spatula. Add OREO® cookies in an even layer, then spread another 1/3 of the batter over top. Add Biscoff® cookies in an even layer, then spread remaining batter over top. (The Biscoff® layer should be two rows of 5 cookies, plus a row of 2 1/2 cookies turned sideways.)
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are brown and center is set, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and let brownies cool completely before slicing and serving, about 30 minutes.
- It's important to use real butter, not margarine, for this recipe. Margarine affects the final consistency.
- If you line the pan with parchment paper before greasing, it makes it easier to remove and slice the brownies.
- You should end up using about 16 OREOs and 12 1/2 Biscoff cookies.