This delicious appetizer bite is easier to make than you think, with only four ingredients! It’s a perfect food idea for holiday parties. I created the recipe for a live 4-ingredient party recipes event I hosted on Pinterest, and it has become one of my most popular Idea Pins! See the Cranberry-Brie Bites Idea Pin here if you want a visual on making these delicious cranberry and Brie appetizers, or scroll down to get the detailed recipe.
More easy party appetizer bites recipes like these cranberry brie puff pastry bites:
- Quick and Easy Party Appetizers with Four Ingredients or Less
- Crock Pot Party Meatballs
- Pear, Bacon, Queso Bites
- Brown Sugar BBQ Mini Sausages
- Tater Tot Mini Cheeseburger Bites
- Instant Pot Feta, Spinach, and Artichoke Dip
- Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Scallops with Sriracha Mayo
- Bacon-Wrapped Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
- Vegan Jalapeno Poppers
- Salmon Croquettes
- Chili Cheese Dog Bites
- Fried Tomatillo Bites with Chipotle Remoulade
- Jalapeno Bruschetta
- Bacon and Shrimp Rangoons
Cooking tips for these cranberry and Brie appetizers:
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the puff pastry dough. Make 4 rows of 6 columns to get the 24 smalls squares.
- Freeze the Brie cheese for 15 minutes before you are ready to cut it to make cutting easier.
- Try to keep the cranberry sauce in the dough cups when preparing the recipe, otherwise the cranberry sauce can look burnt if it makes too much contact with the pan.
Here’s the recipe! Enjoy!
This delicious appetizer bite is easier to make than you think, with only four ingredients! It's a perfect food idea for holiday parties.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed and cut into 24 (2 1/2-inch) squares
- Brie cheese
- Whole berry cranberry sauce
- Orange zest
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray cups of a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the Brie into approximately 1/2-inch cubes.*
- Press squares into each cup and prick with the tines of a fork. Add a cube of brie, then about a teaspoon of cranberry sauce in each pastry cup. Sprinkle orange zest on top.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 to 16 minutes, until the pastry is puffed and the corners are golden brown.
- Cool in pans on a wire rack for 3 minutes before transferring the Cranberry-Brie Bites to a serving dish.
*Freeze the Brie cheese for 15 minutes before you are ready to cut it to make cutting easier.
Leave a Reply