Are you hosting an NYE party or get together? Or just want a fun NYE dessert board for your family? Today I’m sharing how to make a New Years Eve dessert board (a New Years dessert charcuterie board) for your New Years Eve dessert table. This New Year’s dessert charcuterie board is easy to make, but perfectly festive for your fête, with most of the decorations available from Party City.
This post is sponsored by Party City. The opinions are my own.
More New Year’s ideas like this New Years dessert charcuterie board
- The Best Recipes with Black-Eyed Peas for New Year’s Day
- New Year’s Cocktail Guide: Beverage Recipes for NYE and your NYD Brunch
- Fall 75 (Fall-Inspired Cognac Cocktail)
- Cranberry Sparkler (Gin and Prosecco Cocktail)
- New Year’s Mocktails (festive sparkling non-alcoholic drinks for a New Year’s Eve party)
- Prosciutto, Fig, and Goat Cheese Crostini (4-ingredient party food idea)
- Quick and Easy Party Appetizers with Four Ingredients or Less
- Mushroom-Gruyere Tartlets
- Honey-Walnut Brie Bites
- Feta and Spinach Tartlets
- Mini Spinach Quiche (mini muffin quiche recipe)
- Garlic and Herb Baked Camembert
What you need to make a New Years Eve dessert board
One of the things that makes this New Years dessert charcuterie board so easy to put together is that is starts with a 2024 serving tray, so you don’t need any special artistic skill to arrange the ingredients, and it works for both a New Years dessert board or a traditional meat and cheese New Years charcuterie board. I tried to keep the ingredients in a color scheme of black, silver, and gold to coordinate with the New Years Eve dessert table decorations I got from Party City. Here are the decorations, supplies, and ingredients used (with the ingredient components for the NYE dessert board listed by color). You can always add to this list or swap out ingredients based on what you have available and what your guests prefer.
New Years Eve dessert table needs:
- Black tablecloth (plus an extra to use as a backdrop). I added a sheer black sequin overlay on top of the tablecloth for some extra glitz for the New Years Eve dessert table.
- Banner for backdrop (I used this fringe banner set that included a gold 2024)
- 2024 serving tray
- Black, gold, and silver confetti
- Gold glitter NYE letters
- Disco ball ice bucket
- Plastic champagne flutes
- Black, gold, and silver beads (they not only look great on the table, they are also great party favors for your guests!)
Gold ingredients for your NYE dessert board:
- Hershey’s Kisses with Almonds
- Ferrero Rocher
- Almond Roca
- Caramel corn
Silver ingredients for your New Years dessert board:
Chocolate ingredients for your New Year’s dessert charcuterie board:
- Dark chocolate dipped pretzels
- Cookies dipped in melted chocolate and sprinkled with gold sugar sprinkles. You can do a combo of dark and white chocolate for some variance.
- Mini chocolate tarts
- Chocolate-covered dates
- Chocolate wafers
- Chocolate macarons
Other ingredients for your New Years Eve dessert board:
- Mini cream puffs
- Puppy chow (or other sweet snack mix)
- Snack Factory Chocolate and Caramel striped Pretzel Crisps
I hope this New Years Eve dessert board inspires you with an easy idea for your NYE party! Have a safe and happy celebration, and a fabulous new year!