Whether you want to keep your New Year’s Eve celebrations inclusive for friends who don’t drink, plan to host a sober fête, or even enjoy a quiet night at home with festive drinks for the kiddos, the New Year’s mocktails I am sharing today have you covered! I’ve got three non-alcoholic drinks for a New Year’s Eve party that are all super festive, super fabulous, and (of course) super easy. You’ll want to pin this post if you’re looking for NYE mocktails, mimosa mocktails (I’ve got a fabulous golden mock mimosa recipe), bubbly mocktails with sparkling cider, or a sparkling cranberry mocktail (you’ve got to see the cranberry sparkler mocktail- emphasis on the sparkle!). These New Year’s Eve mocktails are all yummy and fun for all ages!
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. This does not cost you anything additional, and helps me to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
New Year’s Rockin’ Cotton Candy Mocktail
If you’re looking for fun and easy New Year’s mocktails, look no further! With just three ingredients (and a kid-approved flavor), this is my kid’s favorite of the NYE mocktails I’m sharing today. You can also experiment with the flavor by trying different flavors of rock candy.
- Place a piece of rock candy into a champagne flute.
- Pour lemon-lime soda into the glass.
- Place a ball of cotton candy on top of the glass as a garnish. As the rock candy dissolves and the cotton candy falls into the glass, they will add a cotton candy flavor to the soda and change the drink’s color!
Golden Grapefruit Mimosa Mocktail
This gilded mock mimosa is a mocktail with sparkling cider and sparkles of edible gold glitter. With just a few ingredients, this mimosa mocktail is a great choice if you’re looking for easy New Year’s Eve mocktails. Even those who don’t typically love grapefruit juice enjoy this one, as the sweetness of the sparkling apple cider is the perfect balance to the tartness of the grapefruit juice.
- Lime wedge
- Edible gold glitter
- Sparkling cider (or sparkling wine if you want a version with alcohol)
- Splash grapefruit juice (or more, to taste)
- Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of a coupe glass. Pour some of the edible gold glitter onto a shallow plate. Coat the rim of the glass with the gold glitter by gently rolling it onto the plate.
- Pour sparkling cider into the glass and top with a splash of grapefruit juice (or more, to taste). Add a sprinkle of the gold glitter to the glass and gently stir to mix.
Cranberry Sparkler Mocktail
This is the mocktail version of my Cranberry Sparkler gin and prosecco cocktail. This sparkling cranberry mocktail is as pretty as it is delicious! Non-alcoholic rosé (or sparkling cider) adds a sweet balance to the tartness of the cranberry juice that makes this a kid-friendly sparkling cranberry lime mocktail. Here’s how to make a cranberry sparkler mocktail for New Year’s Eve.
- 1 1/2 oz. cranberry juice (or more, to taste)
- Splash lime juice
- Edible red glitter
- Sparkling non-alcoholic rosé (sparkling cider works as well)
- Cranberries (for garnish) on a firework stirrer stick
- Pour the cranberry juice and a splash of lime juice into a champagne flute or tulip glass. Sprinkle edible red glitter into the glass.
- Pour non-alcoholic rosé or sparkling cider into the glass over the other ingredients until the glass is nearly full.
- Add a few cranberries to a stirrer stick (high up on the stick as the cranberries will float) and add to the drink. Stir gently with the stick to make the glitter swirl with the bubbles.
More non-alcoholic drink recipe ideas like these NYE mocktails:
- Refreshing Sparkling Mocktails with Mint, Basil, and Rosemary
- Hurricane Mocktail (Non-Alcoholic Hurricane Drink Recipe)
- Rosé Sangria Mocktail (Cinco de Mayo mocktail recipe)
- Mango Mojito Mocktail (Low-Sugar Mocktail Recipe)
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail (virgin watermelon margarita)
- Spicy Pineapple Ginger Mocktail (spicy mocktail with pineapple juice)
- Sunrise Mocktail Recipe (Non-Alcoholic Orange Juice Mocktail)
- Sugar-Free Hot Pumpkin Cider
- Candy Cane Spritzer Mocktail
- New Year’s Mocktails (Festive Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Drinks for a New Year’s Eve Party)