This DIY “Pin the Pants on the Guy” game was fun for the kids! Honey… where are my paaaaannnnttss?
That pretty much sums up the party details. As always, if you are inspired please pin and share!
Edited to add: All printables for the party are available in this post here. These printables are free, but I would appreciate a follow for @fabeveryday on social media (you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram) in return. If you post pictures of your parties, tag @fabeveryday in them so we can see what you do! Finally, if you blog about your party, please link back to fabeveryday.com in your blog posts to credit the printables and inspiration.
Next up is S’s birthday in April. As of now he wants a Halloween-themed birthday, which should be fun!
More kid’s birthday party themes:
- Anime-Themed Birthday Party
- Bendy and the Ink Machine-Themed Birthday Party
- Classic Nintendo Birthday Party (Mario Bros., Zelda, Kirby and More)
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Birthday Party
- Construction-Themed Birthday Party
- Despicable Me / Minion Birthday Party
- Dinosaur-Themed Birthday Party
- Disney Cars Birthday Party
- DIY Escape Room Kid’s Birthday Party (with lots of escape room puzzle ideas)
- Emoji-Themed Birthday Party
- Kid’s Ice Cream Social Birthday Party
- Safari Themed 1st Birthday Party
- LEGO Movie-Themed Birthday Party
- Minecraft-Themed Birthday Party
- PAW Patrol Party Ideas
- Pokémon-Themed Birthday Party
- Power Rangers-Themed Birthday Party
- Rock and Roll Birthday Party
- Silent Disco Party (Fun 13th Birthday Party Theme)
- The Legend of Korra and Avatar: The Last Airbender Party
- Thomas the Train Birthday Party (with Free Thomas and Friends Birthday Printables)
- Tiger-Themed Birthday Party Planning Ideas
Adorable!! How did you make the LEGO candy for the cupcake toppers? Did you melt existing candy? Thanks!
Ramona Cruz-Peters says
Thanks! I used candy melts, like these from Wilton that come in several colors: https://www.wilton.com/candy-melts-candy/pg_candymelts.html