I love to experiment with new meals for my family at dinner, and it is always great to try and new recipe and realize that it is a “keeper.” You know, one that tastes good to you and is not too difficult or expensive to make? And, sometimes more importantly, one that your family insists that you make again because it tastes so good to them?
Lately I have come across a few more that I loved so much that I have to share here. Here they go!
Chipotle Chicken Tacos
Get the recipe from The Homesick Texan.
Thai-Style Coconut Chicken
This was so amazing, I actually felt like I was eating real Thai food… and I LOVE Thai food. Get the recipe from Betty Crocker.
A surprising combo of ingredients that actually work really well together. Get the recipe from AllRecipes.
Cheesy Chicken Simmer
Get the recipe from Kraft Recipes.
Easy Gyro Pizza
Just trust me on this one. So.dang.good. Get the recipe from Pillsbury.
Pesto Parmesan Chicken
Get the recipe from Betty Crocker.
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes – 6/4/10
- Travel Tuesday: Great Picnic Recipes – 6/15/10
- Favorite Casseroles and Meals to Make Ahead and Freeze Before Baby – 4/23/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part I – 5/17/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part II – 5/24/13
- Zucchini Recipe Round-Up – 6/27/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Salads – 8/15/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Fish – 8/22/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – 8/29/14
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part I – 9/20/16
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part II (The Lighter Side) – 9/23/16
- My Favorite Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – 10/27/17
- Favorite New Recipe Keepers from 2017 – 12/28/17
- Tried-and-True, Delicious Recipes for the Instant Pot – 9/17/18
- Add my new favorite recipe “keepers” to your family meal plan! – 11/2/2018
- New Favorite Healthy Recipes Round-Up – 11/9/2018
- Fab Everyday’s Favorite, Outside-the-Box Breakfast Recipe Ideas – 11/23/18