In my #DinnerTonight posts on social media I share the recipes I make for my family each day. While they are often good (I specifically seek out delicious recipes that are also quick and easy to prepare on busy weeknights), every so often I find a “keeper” that the family requests on a regular basis, which becomes a staple in our meal planning rotation. Last week I shared some of my new favorite recipe keepers. Today I’m sharing a round-up of my new favorite healthy recipes! Whether you’re on a keto or low-carb diet, or like to shave off calories by using healthier alternatives, you’ll want to pin these easy, tried-and-true lighter recipes.
If you want to stay informed on what I make for #DinnerTonight each week for your own meal planning inspiration, sign-up for the free Weekly Fab email newsletter.
Keto Blueberry Cream Cheese Crumble. This delicious, lower carb, keto-friendly dessert recipe is so good that you’ll love it whether you’re on a ketogenic diet or not. Get the recipe on Fab Everyday.
Herbed Pork with Sautéed Wild Mushrooms. While this recipe is low in calories and super delicious, what makes it even better is that it can be prepared in 20 minutes! Get the recipe from Cooking Light.
Instant Pot Keto Chicken Thighs in Lemon-Garlic Cream Sauce. If you love lemon and garlic, you’ll love this Instant Pot chicken recipe whether you’re on a keto diet or not. Pin this one to your ketogenic diet recipe boards, or save it for anytime you need a new low-carb dinner idea. Get the recipe on Fab Everyday.
Lighter General Tso’s Chicken. This lighter version of the takeout favorite is a definite keeper. Get the recipe from Martha Stewart.
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops. This quick and easy light recipe is made on the grill. Get the recipe from Allrecipes.
Next week I’ll be sharing my new favorite breakfast recipes, so stay tuned to Fab Everyday for more tried-and-true, easy recipes for your family’s meal planning.
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes – 6/4/10
- Travel Tuesday: Great Picnic Recipes – 6/15/10
- New Recipe “Keepers” – 11/17/10
- Favorite Casseroles and Meals to Make Ahead and Freeze Before Baby – 4/23/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part I – 5/17/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part II – 5/24/13
- Zucchini Recipe Round-Up – 6/27/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Salads – 8/15/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Fish – 8/22/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – 8/29/14
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part I – 9/20/16
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part II (The Lighter Side) – 9/23/16
- My Favorite Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – 10/27/17
- Favorite New Recipe Keepers from 2017 – 12/28/17
- Tried-and-True, Delicious Recipes for the Instant Pot – 9/17/18
- Add my new favorite recipe “keepers” to your family meal plan! – 11/2/2018
- Fab Everyday’s Favorite, Outside-the-Box Breakfast Recipe Ideas – 11/23/18
Leave a Reply