In this post earlier this week, I shared a round-up of some of my new favorite tried-and-true recipes. Today I am continuing with more of my new recipe keepers, but ones that are lighter and healthier.
But first, I am excited to announce that I have been invited to be an AllrecipesAllstar Brand Ambassador! This is a voluntary position, and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. I will get to receive products from advertisers that I will use for experienced-based reviews on my personal blog, and I will have the chance to try and review even more recipes from Allrecipes.com (which is already one of my favorite recipe sites). In my role as an AllrecipesAllstar, as well as with anything I publish and review on Fab Everyday, the reviews, content and opinions expressed are all my own.
I am honored to have been invited and chosen for this ambassador role for a site and brand that I love and admire so much. Stay tuned for lots more recipe goodness to come from me here, as well as over on Allrecipes (you can follow me on Allrecipes here).
Recipe source: Will Cook for Smiles
These tasty meatballs have the flavor of the fried takeout dish that inspired it, but without the guilt! You can make it even lighter by using a Truvia brown sugar substitute like I do. Get the recipe here.
Rotini with Beef and Beans
A pasta dish that’s under 400 calories per serving? Yes, please. Multi-grain pasta makes this better for you, and it’s protein-packed thanks to the steak and beans. Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Recipe Runner
Tastes decadent, but it’s low carb! For my Tex Mex-loving, health-conscious husband, this recipe is a dream come true. Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Love and Olive Oil
This is the perfect quick weekend lunch. Light but delicious, and you can skip the crushed red pepper when you make it for the kids. Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Muscle and Fitness
This is another go-to weekend lunch for our family. I usually sub a can of chunk chicken for the tuna (the hubs isn’t a huge fan of chunk tuna), and it’s still overflowing and delicious. Another good substitute for the tuna is canned shrimp. Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Damn Delicious
Greek Chicken Cutlets
Recipe source: Martha Stewart
Healthy, delicious, and quick. What more could you ask for in a weeknight dinner? Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Damn Delicious
If you have some leftover dry quinoa after making the One Pan Mexican Quinoa referenced earlier in the post, you should make this one too. The filling is so flavorful that my family is lucky it made its way into the bell peppers with all my taste-testing during the prep. Get the recipe here.
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes – 6/4/10
- Travel Tuesday: Great Picnic Recipes – 6/15/10
- New Recipe “Keepers” – 11/17/10
- Favorite Casseroles and Meals to Make Ahead and Freeze Before Baby – 4/23/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part I – 5/17/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part II – 5/24/13
- Zucchini Recipe Round-Up – 6/27/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Salads – 8/15/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Fish – 8/22/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – 8/29/14
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part I – 9/20/16
- My Favorite Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – 10/27/17
- Favorite New Recipe Keepers from 2017 – 12/28/17
- Tried-and-True, Delicious Recipes for the Instant Pot – 9/17/18
- Add my new favorite recipe “keepers” to your family meal plan! – 11/2/2018
- New Favorite Healthy Recipes Round-Up – 11/9/2018
- Fab Everyday’s Favorite, Outside-the-Box Breakfast Recipe Ideas – 11/23/18