If you follow my blog, you know that food and cooking are big parts of my life, along with my other pursuits of fabulousness (fashion, travel, entertaining, and home décor). In case you are wondering, yes, the photo above is an accurate depiction of me in the kitchen most evenings – stilettos and all. Kidding – I usually take the heels off first.
If you follow me on social media, then you see my #DinnerTonight posts, where I share the recipes I am making for dinner that night. I love trying out new recipes for my family and me to enjoy, and I especially love it when I find something that is 1) delicious, and 2) easy to make. I share these recipes with my followers to not only help inspire your meal planning (see my tips on how to meal plan like a boss here), but also to take the guess work out of trying new recipes out for your family. It’s always better to find recipes that are tried and true, right?
I have shared collections of my favorite recipes here before – in fact, I’ve been sharing recipe round-ups since the earliest days of my blog. You can check some of them out here:
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes – 6/4/10
- Travel Tuesday: Great Picnic Recipes – 6/15/10
- New Recipe “Keepers” – 11/17/10
- Favorite Casseroles and Meals to Make Ahead and Freeze Before Baby – 4/23/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part I – 5/17/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part II – 5/24/13
- Zucchini Recipe Round-Up – 6/27/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Salads – 8/15/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Fish – 8/22/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – 8/29/14
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part II (The Lighter Side) – 9/23/16
- My Favorite Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – 10/27/17
- Favorite New Recipe Keepers from 2017 – 12/28/17
- Tried-and-True, Delicious Recipes for the Instant Pot – 9/17/18
- Add my new favorite recipe “keepers” to your family meal plan! – 11/2/2018
- New Favorite Healthy Recipes Round-Up – 11/9/2018
- Fab Everyday’s Favorite, Outside-the-Box Breakfast Recipe Ideas – 11/23/18
This week I am sharing a few round-ups of some of my new “keeper” recipes. Today, I am sharing a general round-up, then on Friday I will share a round-up of my new favorite healthy recipes, so stay tuned!
Recipe source: Pinch of Yum
This one cooks up deliciously in my Le Creuset French oven! The whole family loves this one. How could you not when there is bacon involved? Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
Crispy, cheesy, but also with a lightness of taste thanks to the citrus. Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Seasons and Suppers
Recipe source: An Affair from the Heart
These are scrape-the-melted-cheese-from-the-bottom-of-the-pan good. And low carb to boot! Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Epicurious
Another cheesy, tasty one. This one gets my vote of approval because of the prosciutto. I love prosciutto. Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Martha Stewart
This one is both easy and delicious. Plus, it’s a great chance to use fresh sage if you grow it in your herb garden like I do. Get the recipe here.
Recipe source: Meg O. On the Go
This is pure decadence. I recommend this for a holiday meal or other special occasion. Get the recipe here.
This recipe changed me. Seriously. I had no idea that you could do a whole chicken in a crock pot. Not only can you, but it is foolproof – the moistest, easiest whole chicken you will ever make. I will never roast a whole chicken in the oven again. This recipe is special due to it’s great seasoning blend, which has a kick. I cook it on top of a bed of chopped onions and potatoes to raise the chicken up a bit from its juices as it cooks. Get the recipe here.
Stay tuned for the round-up of my favorite new healthy recipes this Friday, and don’t forget to pin this post for reference later!