If you follow Fab Everyday on Facebook, then you see how much I cook with my #DinnerTonight posts. Since I cook for my family every night, I am always on the lookout for new recipes so we can keep things spicy (pun intended). Over the last few months I have found several new recipe “keepers,” and will share them here over the next few weeks.
Today, I want to share a few new salad recipe favorites that are tried and true in our house.
Grilled Steak Salad with Asian Dressing
This is a savory salad that includes a homemade Asian dressing and is topped with a grilled, marinated steak. I added some soy sauce to the dressing as well (because that’s how I roll). Get the recipe on Allrecipes.com.
Steak Salad with Goat Cheese
This salad was seriously hearty… filled us up! Get the recipe on Martha Stewart.
Chicken Salad with Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
This is a delicious chicken salad recipe that includes bacon. I served the chicken salad over romaine lettuce and added sliced avocado, so this is really a BLTA chicken salad. Get the recipe on Allrecipes.com.
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes – 6/4/10
- Travel Tuesday: Great Picnic Recipes – 6/15/10
- New Recipe “Keepers” – 11/17/10
- Favorite Casseroles and Meals to Make Ahead and Freeze Before Baby – 4/23/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part I – 5/17/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part II – 5/24/13
- Zucchini Recipe Round-Up – 6/27/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Fish – 8/22/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – 8/29/14
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part I – 9/20/16
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part II (The Lighter Side) – 9/23/16
- My Favorite Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – 10/27/17
- Favorite New Recipe Keepers from 2017 – 12/28/17
- Tried-and-True, Delicious Recipes for the Instant Pot – 9/17/18
- Add my new favorite recipe “keepers” to your family meal plan! – 11/2/2018
- New Favorite Healthy Recipes Round-Up – 11/9/2018
- Fab Everyday’s Favorite, Outside-the-Box Breakfast Recipe Ideas – 11/23/18