Continuing to round up my new recipe “keepers,” here are some amazing, tried-and-true fish recipes we have found over the last few months. Click here to see more of my favorite recipes, and don’t forget to follow Fab Everyday on Facebook for your nightly recipe inspiration with my #DinnerTonight posts.
Baked Tilapia with Fresh Herbs
Light, quick, only a few ingredients, and majorly delicious. This has earned itself a regular spot on our dinner rotation. Get the recipe on Martha Stewart.
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
A simple tilapia recipe using mostly ingredients you already have in your pantry. Get the recipe from Allrecipes.
Jeannie’s Kickin’ Fried Fish
Another simple tilapia recipe, with just the right amount of kick and crunch. Get the recipe on Allrecipes.
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes – 6/4/10
- Travel Tuesday: Great Picnic Recipes – 6/15/10
- New Recipe “Keepers” – 11/17/10
- Favorite Casseroles and Meals to Make Ahead and Freeze Before Baby – 4/23/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part I – 5/17/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part II – 5/24/13
- Zucchini Recipe Round-Up – 6/27/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Salads – 8/15/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – 8/29/14
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part I – 9/20/16
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part II (The Lighter Side) – 9/23/16
- My Favorite Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – 10/27/17
- Favorite New Recipe Keepers from 2017 – 12/28/17
- Tried-and-True, Delicious Recipes for the Instant Pot – 9/17/18
- Add my new favorite recipe “keepers” to your family meal plan! – 11/2/2018
- New Favorite Healthy Recipes Round-Up – 11/9/2018
- Fab Everyday’s Favorite, Outside-the-Box Breakfast Recipe Ideas – 11/23/18