If you follow me on social media, then you see my #DinnerTonight posts, where I share the recipes I am making for dinner that night. I love trying out new recipes for the family, and I especially love it when I find something that is 1) delicious, and 2) easy to make. I share these recipes with my followers to not only help inspire your meal planning (see my tips on how to meal plan like a boss here), but also to take the guess work out of trying new recipes out for your family. It’s always better to find recipes that are tried and true, right?
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes – 6/4/10
- Travel Tuesday: Great Picnic Recipes – 6/15/10
- New Recipe “Keepers” – 11/17/10
- Favorite Casseroles and Meals to Make Ahead and Freeze Before Baby – 4/23/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part I – 5/17/13
- Friday Faves: New Favorite Recipes Part II – 5/24/13
- Zucchini Recipe Round-Up – 6/27/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Salads – 8/15/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – Fish – 8/22/14
- Friday Faves: New Recipe Favorites – 8/29/14
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part I – 9/20/16
- Fab Everyday’s New Recipe Keepers – Part II (The Lighter Side) – 9/23/16
- My Favorite Easy Slow Cooker Recipes – 10/27/17
- Favorite New Recipe Keepers from 2017 – 12/28/17
- Tried-and-True, Delicious Recipes for the Instant Pot – 9/17/18
- New Favorite Healthy Recipes Round-Up – 11/9/2018
- Fab Everyday’s Favorite, Outside-the-Box Breakfast Recipe Ideas – 11/23/18
Do yourself a favor, and pin ALL of these!
Beefy Rice Skillet. Gotta love an easy, one pot meal! Get the recipe on Betty Crocker.
Buffalo Chicken Skillet. If your family loves cheesy, saucy chicken dinners with a little kick, this one’s for you. Get the recipe on Allrecipes.
Chicken and Garlic Stew. Garlic lovers will rejoice with this one. Serve it with a loaf of bread to sop up the delicious sauce. Get the recipe on Allrecipes.
Crispy Baked Chicken Parmesan. Another keeper for families who love cheesy, saucy chicken dinners. Plus this one has a shortcut by using pre-cooked chicken tenders. Get the recipe on Allrecipes.
Crispy Ranch Chicken. Easy and delicious, win-win! Get the recipe on The Spruce Eats.
Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Thighs. This is an unbelievably yummy chicken version of the traditional Mississippi Chicken Pot Roast. Get the recipe on Recipes that Crock.
Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana. This Olive Garden copycat recipe is perfect for the cold months. Get the recipe on Homemade Hooplah.
Pizza Chicken. Again, if your family loves cheesy chicken dinners (or pizza), you can’t go wrong with this one. Get the recipe on Allrecipes.
S.O.P.P. It stands for sausage, onions, potatoes, and peppers. ‘Nuff said. Get the recipe on Allrecipes.
Skillet Chicken Thighs with Green Beans and Mushrooms. This one will have you tempted to lick your plate afterwards. Get the recipe on Betty Crocker.
If you don’t already, follow Fab Everyday on Facebook for daily recipe inspiration with my #dinnertonight posts, and stay tuned to the blog for more recipe keepers!