When we get home, we each separately stuff the stockings so no one sees what’s inside theirs before Christmas morning. It has become so fun to see the reactions on Christmas morning!
There you go. Now you know one of Fab Everyday’s tricks to keeping the holiday a little more affordable, and definitely lower-stress!
More easy (but fabulous) Christmas inspiration:
- Holiday photo cards with almost unlimited customization options!
- What to Wear, Where this Holiday Season
- Family recipe: The best Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) recipe
- Candy Cane Spritzer cocktail recipe – easy holiday party drink idea
- OREO Cookie Balls Christmas Lights recipe
- Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe (Great for Gifting!)
- Coquito Balls (Caribbean-Style Coconut Rum Balls)
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Corn Fudge Recipe – A 3-Ingredient Alternative to Christmas Cookies
- 15 fun and easy Christmas party food ideas
- Chic Holiday Mantel – Fab Everyday
- Contemporary Holiday Design on a Dime: DIY White Tissue Paper Flower Christmas Wreath
- White, Silver, and Gold Christmas Mantel
- Fab holiday decor: Simple (but bold) red, white, and silver Christmas table setting
- 20 Fabulous Christmas Decor Ideas (Easy and Chic DIY Holiday Decor Round-Up)
- Easy (and Cute) Kid’s Ornament Crafts
- 15 easy Christmas crafts for kids