I love shortcut dinner solutions, and sheet pan and one-pan meals are one of my favorite shortcuts! Today I’m sharing an easy one pan salmon dinner recipe: Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Veggies! This roasted salmon and vegetables dinner is prepped and cooked in 30 minutes, making this one pan baked salmon and vegetables perfect for busy weeknights. Oh, and the sheet pan teriyaki salmon and vegetables are also super delish and present beautifully while being deceptively easy to make. Scroll down to get the full sheet pan salmon teriyaki recipe, or keep reading to see some step-by-step photos and cooking tips.
More easy sheet pan recipes like this salmon and veggies dinner
- 13 easy sheet pan dinners for busy nights
- Baked Greek Chicken (easy sheet pan Greek chicken and veggies recipe)
- One Pan Pesto Chicken and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Sausage
- Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Jerk Chicken
- Baked BBQ Chicken Breast with Corn and Potatoes
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Mediterranean Halibut
- One Pan Honey Mustard Chicken and Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Pineapple Pork Chops and Vegetables
- Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli
- Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Veggies
- Baked Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes
How to make this one pan roasted salmon and vegetables dinner
To make this one pan salmon dinner, start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large sheet pan or jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place 4 salmon fillets onto the prepared sheet pan.
Next, you’ll prep your vegetables for this one pan salmon and veggies dinner. Toss broccoli florets and chopped red and yellow bell pepper in a large bowl with sesame oil (sesame oil is a key ingredient to making these veggies oh-so-good).
Spread the vegetables onto the sheet pan around the salmon in an even layer, then season the salmon and veggies with salt and pepper.
Drizzle ½ cup of teriyaki sauce (the thick, glaze kind of sauce) over the salmon and veggies.
Bake the roasted salmon and vegetables in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then brush the remaining ¼ cup of teriyaki sauce onto the salmon.
Return the one pan salmon dinner to the oven to bake for 5-10 more minutes, or until the vegetables are fork-tender and the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
Serve the one pan baked salmon and vegetables with rice and garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
This sheet pan salmon teriyaki is SO good, and so quick and easy to make! Those are the best kinds of dinners.
If you’re looking for a one pan teriyaki salmon dinner, look no further. This one will be a keeper in your recipe rotation! Here’s the full Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Veggies recipe. If you love this 30-minute roasted salmon and vegetables recipe as much as we do, please leave a rating and comment with your thoughts! Enjoy!
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Freshly cracked salt and pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup teriyaki glaze sauce, divided
- Chopped green onions, for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large sheet pan or jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon fillets onto the prepared sheet pan.
- Toss broccoli, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper in a large bowl with sesame oil. Spread onto the sheet pan around the salmon in an even layer. Season everything with salt and pepper, then drizzle ½ cup of the teriyaki sauce over everything.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then brush the remaining ¼ cup teriyaki sauce onto the salmon. Return to the oven to bake for 5-10 more minutes, or until vegetables are fork-tender and salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with rice and garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
This recipe works best with the thick, glaze-style teriyaki sauce as opposed to the more watery baste or marinade.