I love one-pan meals, especially during fall with the busy back-to-school hustle and bustle. Sheet pan meals are especially great when you can just toss it all together and throw it in the oven. Today I’m sharing a new baked Greek chicken recipe that’ll be a regular on your dinner rotation. This complete Greek-inspired chicken dinner is made simply and easily on one pan with the chicken, veggies, and potatoes cooking together. This sheet pan Greek chicken and veggies is perfect for busy weeknights! I developed this recipe as part of the Allrecipes Allstars Tastemakers program. Rate, review, and photograph my recipe for Easy Sheet Pan Greek Chicken on Allrecipes here, see the full sheet pan Greek chicken and veggies recipe along with some of my cooking tips below, or Jump to Recipe directly.
Tips for making baked Greek chicken
First thing’s first for making this baked Greek chicken- get your oven preheated to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a large mixing bowl, toss boneless, skinless chicken breasts together with olive oil, cubed yellow potatoes, chopped red bell peppers and red onion, and minced garlic.
Spread the chicken and veggies onto a large sheet pan or jelly roll pan in a single layer. Cut two lemon into wedges and squeeze them over the top of everything. Place the spent wedges on the sheet pan with the chicken and veggies. Sprinkle dried oregano over everything, then season with freshly cracked salt and pepper (to taste). Finally, add some pitted Kalamata olives.
Bake the sheet pan Greek chicken and veggies in the preheated oven until the potatoes are tender enough to pierce easily with a fork and the chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and juices run clear (about 25 minutes).
One pan and dinner is done! Here’s the baked Greek chicken recipe.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow potatoes cubed
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- freshly cracked salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss chicken, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, and garlic in a large bowl with olive oil. Spread onto a large sheet pan or jelly roll pan in a single layer. Squeeze lemon wedges over the top, then place the spent wedges on the sheet pan. Sprinkle oregano over everything. Season with salt and pepper. Add Kalamata olives.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are fork-tender and chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 25 minutes.
Leave a Reply