Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. This does not cost you anything additional, and helps me to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
What you need: The printable (link to the free printable is above), a color printer, paper, scissors, and double-sided tape.
DIY football cups. As you saw in my super easy football party food ideas post, pretty much anything that’s brown can be made into little footballs by decorating on some white laces. All you need to make these football cups are brown plastic cups (from Amazon) and a white Sharpie marker (from Amazon).
Just draw on some laces, let the marker dry, and you are ready to serve your favorite party beverages.
DIY personalized football party cups. For something nicer than the plastic cup idea, you can also use these football beer mug tumblers from Amazon. They have a blank spot on the tumbler that my sister discovered was perfect for adding some personalization with her Cricut and some vinyl. We made these for a football-watching birthday party for my mom.
Football toothpicks. We love these football flag picks! You can get them on Amazon here. They are such an easy way to add some fun football decorations to your football party food display, and a great way for guests to eat bite-sized football party appetizers like my Crock Pot Party Meatballs.
Functional football decorations: Stadium snack display. You can display snacks in this epic way for only about $15! I originally saw an idea on Pinterest to make your own snack stadium, but when I found this ready-made football snack stand food display on Amazon for a reasonable price, I decided to save myself the DIY effort and just buy it. Get this football snack stadium from Amazon here, and see my super easy football party food ideas post for inspiration on what to serve in it.
Don’t forget to pin and share if you are inspired, and tag @fabeveryday in your pictures on social media if you use any of these ideas! I love seeing how you use my party planning ideas!
Other football party food and decor ideas:
- Super Easy Football Party Food Ideas
- Super easy football party decorations – Just in time for the big game
- Recipes for Planning the Ultimate HomeGate Football Game Watching Party
- Tater Tot Mini Cheeseburger Bites recipe
- Coach Nik’s Guacamole – the best easy guacamole recipe
- Crock Pot Party Meatballs
- Quick and Easy Low-Carb Party Appetizers (All with Four Ingredients or Less!)
- Easy 15-minute, four-ingredient, crowd-pleasing football tailgate party recipes
- Easy Tailgate Recipe: Brown Sugar BBQ Mini Sausages
- DIY Candy Cupcake Toppers and (wait for it) Bacon Cupcakes